Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Twisted Wire Jewelry - Necklaces

I know I should price things independantly because some things take more time or silver than others.  However, for now, all necklaces are the same price. 
-------------------------------------------------
Twisted Silver Wire Necklaces     $15
-------------------------------------------------

These are the best selling items at the craft fairs so far.  And the most customizable as well.  Let me know if there is a word you'd like me to try.




Beth made me one of these for our anniversary and it was the protype and test piece for this.  I've worn it for over a month, in bed, in the shower, everywhere and although it seems very bendy it's kept it's shape really well.  I love my flower necklace.



This was a custom necklace for a friend who loves the "Live, Laugh, Love" statement on everything.  I thought it would be too large for a necklace, but it turned out well.  Here it is on my 12-year old, done with copper wire as a test.





No comments:

Post a Comment