Friday, November 18, 2011

Insulated Lunch Bag

Last year I bought a new lunch bag for Laura.  I loved the design, but don't like the fabric.  I've been warned that I can't put it in the washing machine without risking it falling apart.  But I NEED to wash it.  Lunch can be messy sometimes.  That didn't sound like a long-term lunch bag.

So I sewed one out of cotton that Beth has used daily since then. 



I love it for it's cleanability, it's sturdiness and the way it collapses totally flat for storage in my over-full cupboard.  Maybe you don't have one of those.   I do. 



Made of cotton, lined with a coordinating cotton (upcycled in this case from a men's shirt), and it has an extra thick layer between the cotton to help insulate and give it a nice weight and structure.


-------------------------------------------

Insulated Lunch Bag   $12

-------------------------------------------

Coordinating sandwich bags are also available (3 for $10).





 Also available in cute orange and brown polka dots. 




No comments:

Post a Comment