Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crayon Rolls

Aren't these so cute?  I love them. My own children are almost done with crayons, but it's a phase that lasts for years and worth organizing them.  It would make a great stocking stuffer.


I wish I'd done this years ago for ourselves.  I don't know how many times I had to quickly throw a handful of crayons into an ugly Ziploc bag before going to events or just going on car trips.



If the girls were lucky, I managed to grab a few different colors and not just happen on all of the shades of purple with no yellow, green or pink to mix it up a bit.  These crayon rolls stop that from happening, making life easier, kids happier and pictures more colorful.

-----------------------------
Crayon Rolls    $7   (with 12 crayons)
-----------------------------

Oh, and they also fit mini gel pens nicely if you've got older kids.  I'm going to make up a few for my kids for pencil crayons too.  It's been a special request.




And something a bit more manly!

When placing an order, state whether it's for a boy or girl.  I can email fabric choices then.

Birthday idea:  Give them out instead of candy treat bags to your little guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment