Friday, November 18, 2011

This is a new thing for me. 

I've decided that I'd offer some of my homemade items for sale via this blog.
 
Here's how I see it working for now. I'll show pictures of what I've got and the prices. I'm not set up to accept PayPal or anything, but I figure that everyone here is likely to be a relative or family friend. I'll trust you to pay if you trust me to deliver. If you're not local, we'll work out the Canada Post fees on top of that.
 
Let me know via email that you want anything (eyeblanchette at hotmail.com) and we'll work out the details. Sounds simple, right? I may go the Etsy route at a later date, but I wanted to see if there is any interest first. Maybe I'll just deplete my Christmas stock and be done with it.
 
It'd perhaps odd to not enter with a longterm plan, or any plan at all really, but there you have it.
 
Welcome to "homemade by ev"!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything!! You're amazing... but I've known that for years. I emailed you an order!

    ReplyDelete