Sunday, April 15, 2012

Post Sale


Saturday was a very busy day for made by ev.  Rosa and I spent all day at the community hall selling our stuff and advertising her new business (check out {growing} wisdom to see what she's been doing).  We were much more restrained with our own money this time and didn't spend a bunch at the other stalls.  It's hard not to shop.  Especially when there are not many shoppers.  I do like to sit and meet some of our neighbours there though. 

I spent the evening with the same setup in the basement of another hall while upstairs women were enjoying massages and mani/pedis.  Sales were better in the evening, but it was a very long day.  I did make some money, but the best part of the whole evening occurred in the last half hour. 

At 11:00, as most vendors were packing up, two women asked if I had any necklaces that said "believe" or "fearless".   I didn't, but I offered to make them while they waited.  They both turned out really well, and the one lady was so touched that I was able to do that for her.  She was very spiritual and told me I was a gift and a blessing to be able to provide her with something that spoke to her heart.

I was the last one out of that hall last night.

Now I have a lot of product to sell.  I think I might have to set up an Etsy site to deplete some of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment