Friday, April 6, 2012

New Crayon Rolls

Not all kids like crayons, although I still love the smell of them and they way they can blend.  However, my own children are getting older and they prefer using pencil crayons now.




So, I've made a few Pencil Crayon Rolls for the upcoming sale.   Pencil crayons are still on the school supply list in junior high, so these should have a longer useful life span than the wax crayon rolls (depending on their artistic preferences, I suppose).  

I don't know about you, but my experience is that you never ever use a pencil crayon until it's small.  My children seem to want a new set of crayons before that happens.  That may be because they lose their favourites.  These rolls will stop the loss.

Also, I just noticed that they sell short pencil crayons now.  That just makes sense to me, so I made a couple of rolls for the half-size pencil crayons. 



Full size pencil crayon roll (including 19 crayons)     $9

Half size pencil crayon roll (including 17 crayons)  $7

No comments:

Post a Comment